Ghost Rider is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Johnathon Richard Thomas Blaze was born in Waukegan, Illinois. He was created by a stunt rider called Barton Blaze and Naomi Kale. In order to save the life of his adoptive father, motorcyclist Crash Simpson, from cancer, Johnny made a deal with the demon Mephisto, in which he would trade his soul for a spontaneous remission of Crash's cancer. Mephisto proceeded to bind the devil Zarathos to Johnny's soul and cure Crash of his cancer, though he soon after died in a motorcycle stunt show. Johnny transformed into the Ghost Rider as a supernatural result of his deal with the devil and uses his mystical might to avenge himself and his father on Mephisto and punish the guilty while preserving the innocent.
Ghost Rider has a flaming white skull, a zipped-up black motorcycle jacket, black pants decorated with spikes, black boots, and black gloves.
- Chains: Ghost Rider can use chains to lash his enemies to death and latch onto special grapple handles.
- Hellfire Projection: Ghost Rider can breathe hellfire or hurl skulls charged with hellfire to incinerate enemies.
- Penance Stare: Ghost Rider can burn the corrupt minds of the guilty, killing their instantly.
- Ghost Rider will perform a silly dance with a cowboy hat if he is idle.
- Ghost Rider's first special attack is to grab the enemy with his chains and render him lifeless. (The Penance Stare)
- Ghost Rider's second special attack is to spew hellfire at the enemy's feet before burning him to cinders with a direct blast.